Krystyl Says
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is an appropriate time for dating?

+40
antonmae25
whiskey
sanel
gemini
arjayarjay
Sera
sheri pante
monde
Ate Amy
Admin Meann
Xyn
a.tabanud1116
jaytina
Mrs. Repalda
Arjay Thumbs
PinkyPuff
tifalockhart
cdrking
erjana
ayen05
YayaDub
alyssaulangca
camsnava
flylanie
Awdrey Billones
RockandRoll
mine28
Gowther
IanCruz
CyruzDamasco
dennisjhay21
maenameismae
jetjetpalpal
liezel BD
rorororo
Foreveryoung
LoryMay
kuajazer
Bruno Dars
Krystyl Says
44 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What is an appropriate time for dating? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is an appropriate time for dating?

Post by rorororo Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:49 am

thank you !

rorororo

Back to top Go down

What is an appropriate time for dating? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is an appropriate time for dating?

Post by Krystyl Says Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:50 am

you are welcome @rorororo Smile 
Godbless you! Smile  
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

http://krystylsays.mess.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by liezel BD Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:59 pm

as for me dating with young ladies and gentlemen maybe at the age of 18 .. well, in my experience, when i was in second year high school i start having "friends hang out" wherein it compose with boys and girls,, it was so much fun and all was friendly hang out only, until such time we need to separate our ways yet Id still adopt that attitude, and when I'm in College stage, i start entertaining "suitors" (which we cant avoid), I honestly start dating at the the age of 18.. which you can feel that you are in legal age and of course Id still have my parental consent to let them know that they should always tell to their parents where they should go and having a curfew Smile its not bad to see/ bond with someone else but you should know your boundaries because nowadays young ladies and gentlemen are impetuous.. they should know also the hard limits and lastly they must earn their trust of their parents.. Smile

liezel BD

Back to top Go down

Post by jetjetpalpal Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:11 pm

A real formality for dating is at age of 18 but it still depends on how wise you are to handle and commit dating with someone. Nowadays, parents cannot control their children entering in that situation but to guide and understand them is the best way to protect. Smile

jetjetpalpal

Back to top Go down

Post by maenameismae Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:00 am

Teens are impulsive and secular these days.The more you control their personal stuffs,the more they will do the opposite.So if I were to decide,first,I'll teach my children the proper values my mom also thought me and the holy scripture.The moment I see that my children know what's right and wrong,then that's the time I let them date so long as the courtship's sensual and respectful.After all,dating is fun.But dating is more fun when it's reassuring.

maenameismae

Back to top Go down

Post by dennisjhay21 Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:56 am

For me, the appropriate time for dating is the time when you're spending your own money and didn't ask to your parents to lend you some. Because a true date for me is like a wedding where you're treating your girl to be your future wife and not just a past time to be called as a teenager. So in short, if don't have any job or any source of income on your own, don't date a girl just to be cool.
dennisjhay21
dennisjhay21

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:58 am

@liezelbd ,thanks for sharing your own experience in dating. Yeaah it is very important to be open to your parents.
And also keep in mind young ladies out there that when you were allowed to date someone by your parents, dont forget to set the boundaries . Know your limits Wink
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CyruzDamasco Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:22 am

If i had my own children , i think i don't want to be strict in that matter . But i have to see that they are good inspiration to each other and i will consult them what is going on to their friendship , for them to give my own opinion . Because when you are very strict to children they can do and think things that you wouldn't want to because of your being paranoid . Just like nowadays many girls are being pregnant . You just have to consult your children in good way and ask them what is going on , for you to know what action you will do

CyruzDamasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:16 am

Yeaah @CyruzDamasco,that is a very goood example on this gneration. If the teens are not properly monitored, it can lead teenager's risk to pregnancy that can affect their lives,
The factor that can lead to teenage pregrancies includes, growing up in poverty, having parents with low levels of education, growing up in a single-parent family, and having poor performance in school.

These are the proven prevention to teenage pregnancies:
1. Keep them at home with an intact family set-up
2. Keep them in school.
3. Keep on talking to them. And
4. Keep them morally and spiritually grounded.
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IanCruz Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:09 pm

kuajazer wrote:age is just a number for me, it cannot assess the maturity of an individual we must bear in mind that dating and courting is preparation to so called solemnity tradition of wedding but we must be financially, emotionally and spiritual ready before we engage on this thing

Agreed on this one, age is just a number of how many times you joined planet earth in his axis, anyway, age seems to be a bad indicator of maturity, there are some people who acts older compared to their age, and there are some who acts the other way, I think it is good to say that the appropriate age in dating varies from person to person, and it must at the time when a person is actually ready for his/her next chapter of life

I love you I love you Very Happy

IanCruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gowther Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:14 pm

What the Expert Says:

There are a number of views on that "right" age for a teen to start dating. I personally believe that you should make the decision for your children based upon your own personal beliefs and an understanding of your teen's emotional and physical development.

You should know that there is research that demonstrates that children ages 10-12 who begin steady dating often do more poorly in school and have more behavior problems. Thus, there is some agreement as to what is too "young", but there is little understanding of a universal right age. Most experts believe that if teens under age 15 are allowed to date, they should engage in group dates exclusively and a responsible adult should be present.

Gowther

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:27 pm

jetjetpalpal wrote:A real formality for dating is at age of 18 but it still depends on how wise you are to handle and commit dating with someone. Nowadays, parents cannot control their children entering in that situation but to guide and understand  them is the best way to protect.  Smile
yes! im into you Smile that is the legal age! 

the age accepted of our society now adays,  but not minding the status of the teen's physical, mental, and spiritual.
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:29 pm

maenameismae wrote:Teens are impulsive and secular these days.The more you control their personal stuffs,the more they will do the opposite.So if I were to decide,first,I'll teach my children the proper values my mom also thought me and the holy scripture.The moment I see that my children know what's right and wrong,then that's the time I let them date so long as the courtship's sensual and respectful.After all,dating is fun.But dating is more fun when it's reassuring.

absolutely ! the teens now a days are so aggressive ! we must keep them on track.
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:31 pm

dennisjhay21 wrote:For me, the appropriate time for dating is the time when you're spending your own money and didn't ask to your parents to lend you some. Because a true date for me is like a wedding where you're treating your girl to be your future wife and not just a past time to be called as a teenager. So in short, if don't have any job or any source of income on your own, don't date a girl just to be cool.
woaah ! i love your comment sir because of its very practically speaking! 
yeaah ! as a guy, be a man, boy ! haha
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:34 pm

IanCruz wrote:
kuajazer wrote:age is just a number for me, it cannot assess the maturity of an individual we must bear in mind that dating and courting is preparation to so called solemnity tradition of wedding but we must be financially, emotionally and spiritual ready before we engage on this thing

Agreed on this one, age is just a number of how many times you joined planet earth in his axis, anyway, age seems to be a bad indicator of maturity, there are some people who acts older compared to their age, and there are some who acts the other way, I think it is good to say that the appropriate age in dating varies from person to person, and it must at the time when a person is actually ready for his/her next chapter of life

I love you I love you Very Happy
yes sir, about what you have said, you should be careful on every step you make because by that , you are having the risk of your future. Godbless Wink

Last edited by Krystyl Says on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Gowther wrote:What the Expert Says:

There are a number of views on that "right" age for a teen to start dating. I personally believe that you should make the decision for your children based upon your own personal beliefs and an understanding of your teen's emotional and physical development.

You should know that there is research that demonstrates that children ages 10-12 who begin steady dating often do more poorly in school and have more behavior problems. Thus, there is some agreement as to what is too "young", but there is little understanding of a universal right age. Most experts believe that if teens under age 15 are allowed to date, they should engage in group dates exclusively and a responsible adult should be present.
oh ! thanks for sharing that additional thing for this thread. but i think i have said it on earlier pages Smile but i really appreciated it. Smile Godbless
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is an appropriate time for dating? - Page 2 Empty when is the right time for dating?

Post by mine28 Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:44 pm

nice blog! Wink dating is normal and the fact that you are ready and fully matured you can go on a date and to meet new people. it can be individual or group of friends. based on my experience dating is cool and happy ofcourse but be careful,wise and dont be rushed because now a days the younger peers are involved to it. just enjoy life, study hard and in Gods time you will meet the right person

mine28

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:57 pm

mine28 wrote:nice blog! Wink dating is normal and the fact that you are ready and fully matured you can go on a date and to meet new people. it can be individual or group of friends. based on my experience dating is cool and happy ofcourse but be careful,wise and dont be rushed because now a days the younger peers are involved to it. just enjoy life, study hard and in Gods time you will meet the right person
yeaah, i agree with you Smile 
Dont rush for things. If something is bound to happen, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person and for the best REASON.  Smile
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RockandRoll Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Personally, i started having a relationship at the age of 14   and my mother knew about it .  She knows that she can trust me. So.. about proper age of dating? it depends on the maturity level of a child. So.... as  a parent you should always communicate and build a trust between you. =)

ORYT!!! rock and roll to the world...

RockandRoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Awdrey Billones Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Dating is fine with me...but as for my child i guess i can let them date when they are 17 and above with friends....very traditional but i guess we to be more cautious nowadays....because generation z are very expose to different things that they might need full parental guidance....or they can court each other at home so that they could earn the parents trust. ;-)

Awdrey Billones

Back to top Go down

Post by Awdrey Billones Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Dating is fine with me...but as for my child i guess i can let them date when they are 17 and above with friends....very traditional but i guess we have to be more cautious nowadays....because generation z are very expose to different things that they might need full parental guidance....or they can court each other at home so that they could earn the parents trust. ;-)

Awdrey Billones

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:41 pm

RockandRoll wrote:Personally, i started having a relationship at the age of 14   and my mother knew about it .  She knows that she can trust me. So.. about proper age of dating? it depends on the maturity level of a child. So.... as  a parent you should always communicate and build a trust between you. =)

ORYT!!! rock and roll to the world...
thanks for sharing your wonderful teenage experience. Good thing that you are transparent to your parent. Smile you can be the best example on what i have said on the latter post. Smile kudos mam Smile
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystyl Says Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Awdrey Billones wrote:Dating is fine with me...but as for my child i guess i can let them date when they are 17 and above with friends....very traditional but i guess we have to be more cautious nowadays....because generation z are very expose to different things that they might need full parental guidance....or they can court each other at home so that they could earn the parents trust. ;-)
yaah, very well said Smile we should always bare in mind that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Right? Godbless Smile
Krystyl Says
Krystyl Says
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flylanie Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:08 am

These thread is really important specially nowadays that more and more teenagers are dealing with dating at a young age. If I would be a parent I want them to be in dating when they can understand well what dating is, and its consequences. Of course no parent wants their children to be engaged with early dating. But still they are the one who will decide, we cant resist anyone, our role is to guide them in the right way no matter what. Proper guidance is the best way to do. Smile
flylanie
flylanie

Back to top Go down

Post by camsnava Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:16 am

For me, there is no appropriate time for dating .. but if I'am going to be a mother, the time that I will let my child go on dating is when he/she is already a college student that knows the essence of studying and know his/her limitations. That's the time that I will let my child decide on his/her own but with my permission, I want to know personally the person that he/she will go with.

camsnava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum